| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Grottaglie in November is mild at 12.75 °C (54.95 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.3 °C (63.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.2 °C (46.8 °F).
- In November the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat dry. Just 70.9mm (2.8in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 9:29 long and the longest day is 10:22 long with an average length of 9:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Grottaglie November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Grottaglie, Italy
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Grottaglie:
- Sant'Angelo (Mount), Italy - 179.8 kms (111.7 miles) NW
- Amendola, Italy - 181.3 kms (112.7 miles) NW
- Foggia, Puglia, Italy - 187.7 kms (116.7 miles) NW
- Bari/ Palese Macchie, Italy - 87.3 kms (54.2 miles) NW
- Gioia Del Colle, Italy - 48 kms (29.8 miles) NW
- Potenza, Basilicata, Italy - 135.1 kms (84 miles) W
- Taranto, Puglia, Italy - 13.9 kms (8.6 miles) WSW
- Marina Di Ginosa, Italy - 44.6 kms (27.7 miles) WSW
- Latronico, Italy - 126.9 kms (78.8 miles) WSW
- Cape Palinuro, Campania, Italy - 188 kms (116.8 miles) WSW
- Bonifati (Cape), Italy - 165 kms (102.5 miles) SW
- Scuro Mountain, Italy - 157.3 kms (97.7 miles) SSW
- Crotone, Calabria, Italy - 171.3 kms (106.4 miles) S