| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Grottaglie in January is a little cool at 8.5 °C (47.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.6 °C (54.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.4 °C (39.9 °F).
- In January there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched. A mere 46.2mm (1.8in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 9:20 long and the longest day is 10:02 long with an average length of 9:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Grottaglie January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Grottaglie, Italy
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Grottaglie:
- Sant'Angelo (Mount), Italy - 179.8 kms (111.7 miles) NW
- Amendola, Italy - 181.3 kms (112.7 miles) NW
- Foggia, Puglia, Italy - 187.7 kms (116.7 miles) NW
- Bari/ Palese Macchie, Italy - 87.3 kms (54.2 miles) NW
- Gioia Del Colle, Italy - 48 kms (29.8 miles) NW
- Potenza, Basilicata, Italy - 135.1 kms (84 miles) W
- Taranto, Puglia, Italy - 13.9 kms (8.6 miles) WSW
- Marina Di Ginosa, Italy - 44.6 kms (27.7 miles) WSW
- Latronico, Italy - 126.9 kms (78.8 miles) WSW
- Cape Palinuro, Campania, Italy - 188 kms (116.8 miles) WSW
- Bonifati (Cape), Italy - 165 kms (102.5 miles) SW
- Scuro Mountain, Italy - 157.3 kms (97.7 miles) SSW
- Crotone, Calabria, Italy - 171.3 kms (106.4 miles) S